top of page

Our Affiliate Program

Professional Male

We Need You!

Affiliate Home Solar Sales Program | Global Solar Technologies, LLC. | United States

Young Business Woman

Amazing sales program that is easy for any one to make money on.  Fantastic products and commission.

Global Solar Technologies  Pays Up To 4% Monthly Recurring Commissions.


As an Affiliate with our firm, you have the ability to earn huge recurring commissions on all of our top level solar products including installation and maintenance contract services. 


Earn up to 4% Commission on the listed products below:

  • Wireless Solar Street Light

  • Wireless Solar Surveillance/Security System

  • Wireless Solar Traffic Signal Light

  • Wireless Solar Bus Stop Shelters

  • Solar Panels


In addition to 4% on those front end, you also receive $100 commission for sales of:

  • Solar Battery Chargers

  • Multi-function Car Jump Starters

  • All Solar Product Installation and Maintenance Contracts 


New' Affiliates will also earn 2% commission on purchases of our products that their front end buyers sign up for.  Best part is that it is a monthly recurring commission. Meaning as long as they continue paying for their products and maintenance of the sold items you receive a commission.


Once you have earned $1,500 in commissions in a month you can apply to become an approved affiliate earning 4% monthly recurring commissions.

Apply to become an approved affiliate at 4% 


Once you have at least 30 active buyers paying for their solar product maintenance through your affiliate id for at least 30 days, you can qualify to have your commission increased to 4% monthly recurring commissions. 


Apply to become an approved affiliate at 5%


Affiliate SALES Program:


Sales Compensation Plan for Sales, Installation and Maintenance Contracts  

Up to 5% commission on gross system sales, 4% of system installation agreement, 3% on monthly solar maintenance plan.


  • You will be paid 25% seven days after successful sale and the rest (75%) after install is complete.   


  • $20,000 per month in compensation is possible for the highly motivated sales representative.


  • $300 commission per KW sold on self-generated deals. Average deal is 5kw or $1,500.  70% of commission paid the following Friday and then remaining 30% when deal is closed.


  • $500 per Kw minimum commission.


Solar sales rep earns up-to $1,000 per sale (expected to close 2 sales per week).

Global Solar Technologies produces portable solar systems for the outdoor, residential and commercial property owners, government agencies, schools, libraries, military, and RV markets. Our mission is to power off-grid adventure, and our systems have been used around the world, including Africa and Middle-East, and across oceans. We are an established and fast-growing company because we put our customers first, offer great customer service, and our solar systems consistently out-perform the competition while maintaining reasonable price points.


We want to partner with you!


We offer regular promotions to provide you with new ways to make easy commissions every month.   

Click Here to Sign Up Now!


Have questions first?

Contact us at


Why join?

  • Earn 3% to 5% commission on every sale

  • Average order volume over $3,500.00

  • 30-day cookie life

  • Dedicated affiliate team and resources

  • Free and easy sign-up

Young Man with Suit

Signing up for ASP Solar Technologies' Global Affiliate sales program is easy and only takes few minutes to complete. Start earning real money today!

Affiliate Sales Program FAQs


How do I join Global Solar Technologies' Affiliate Program?

  • Just click on the "log in/sign up" link on your right side of this wage to begin the process.

  • Our affiliate manager will review your application within 24 working hours to determine suitability.


How does the Global Solar Technologies' Affiliate Program work?


  • After signing up, you'll be provided with text links, banner ads, and other marketing materials you can use to promote our products. When someone clicks through your link or banner, a cookie is set to remember that you referred that customer.  If they sign up for an account within 90 days and become a paying customer, you'll earn a commission for that referral.


Does it cost anything to become an affiliate?


  • No, it is free to join our affiliate program, and there is no minimum sales level or other requirements.


Can I refer myself?


  • No. If you join our affiliate program and use the affiliate link to buy for your own personal gain, you will not receive a commission.


I'm outside the USA, can I still join your program?


  • Yes, you can sign up for our program from most countries.


How do I contact Global Solar Technologies if I have questions about the affiliate program?


  • Still can't find the answer you're looking for? Contact us by clicking on contact us button below.


Contact our Manager of Affiliate Program directly via email at:  if you need more information.

bottom of page